Introduction of Infrastructure Management Team
This patch is intended to introduce the Infrastructure Management Team as the body that oversees SRCT's servers and production deployments. There were a few changes required in order to allow the concept to work our current organizational structure.
- The president is no longer the main point of contact for ITU
- The System Administrator is no longer the only person in charge of the infrastructure.
What is the IMT? The Infrastructure Management Team will be the body tasked with managing the servers that SRCT is attempting to install into the GMU Aquia datacenter. The body will be composed of two member of the executive board and two more permanent members that are elected by the IMT itself. The initial membership will be as follows:
- SRCT President in Spring 2017
- System Administrator in Spring 2017
- Server Manager - Manuel Gauto
- Technical Lead - Nicolas Anderson
I will be starting a repo for the Infrastructure Management Guidelines and will link it here when an initial version is posted.