3.0 - Go Forward
API first design through abstraction of business logic into the models (should have been done from the beginning). This’ll allow for anyone to interact with the service like, for example, the ability for other projects to tightly integrate with creating / editing / deleting Go links through tokens for them to use.
Streamlined user interface. The current 2.0 interface works well but does not scale well when you have a bunch of Go links. The interface should be designed in a way so that people can get in, get their link, and get out. So, increased interactivity options (sorts, searches, tags) will be added. All can be accessed through the API endpoints as well.
An overhaul of the analytics on Go links specifically with reference to when Go links are hit. Currently I just ++ a field and be done with it but placing timestamps could allow for the ability to render timelines of Go link popularity over time. Sort Go links by popularity as another potential. User-agent collection as well would be interesting.
- CRUD Debug Page
- Implement auth flow for go_ahead
- Update Gitlab CI to build go_ahead
- Outline the project structure for "Go Forward"
- Initialize the API
- Get back to minimum viable product to ease development
- Move as much business logic into models.py
- Token authentication with API
- API endpoint for listing links
- API endpoint for creating links
- API endpoint for editing links
- Ban Europe
- Allow Shortlinks less than 3 Characters
- Support Unicode Shortlinks
- Typo on the about page
- Access control check on /registered
- API endpoint for deleting links