3.0 - Go Forward (MVP)
The MVP for 3.0
CC 3.0 description:
API first design through abstraction of business logic into the models (should have been done from the beginning). This’ll allow for anyone to interact with the service like, for example, the ability for other projects to tightly integrate with creating / editing / deleting Go links through tokens for them to use.
Streamlined user interface. The current 2.0 interface works well but does not scale well when you have a bunch of Go links. The interface should be designed in a way so that people can get in, get their link, and get out. So, increased interactivity options (sorts, searches, tags) will be added. All can be accessed through the API endpoints as well.
An overhaul of the analytics on Go links specifically with reference to when Go links are hit. Currently I just ++ a field and be done with it but placing timestamps could allow for the ability to render timelines of Go link popularity over time. Sort Go links by popularity as another potential. User-agent collection as well would be interesting.
- Design the "you're not authed" page
- Design the 3.0 404 page
- API Token Acquisition Page
- Account Deletion on request
- Self destructive Go links
- Landing page 3.0
- Write docs on how to run tests locally with Docker
- Auto remove expired links at the logic layer
- Tagging go links for /my
- Search functionality on /my
- Revise the email implementation
- 3.0 /manage
- Dynamic version in footer
- Specify Language Attribute on the root html node
- 3.0 /signup form