Milestone expired on Jan 22, 2017
Fully documented, tested, and polished.
- Support added for a wide variety of edge cases, from multiple majors to letters in room numbers.
- Strengthens core functionality: even better privacy, more social media links, off-campus student support, and introduces user email contact.
- Improved support for developers and sysadmins: custom logging, simpler querysets, OSX support, Python3, and an API.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Years on majors pages are all messed up
- 404s appear as 500s in production
- Do not display unlinked social accounts on profiles
- final issue before merging into master-- add new contributors to the about page
- huh wait, no, we don't support people deleting their accounts, do we?
- detail major page needs work
- add additional information about macOS to the readme
- update fontawesome
- support LDAP fallback in peoplefinder API
- student profiles do not link to their respective major page
- add user's profile image in the navbar
- add theme color for Chrome
- Taylor Hall Missing
- change 'updateStudent' to 'update_student'
- major still has a faked human-legible url
- housing selector uses the API rather than loading 12kB of housing <options> on page load
- Public API cacheing
- Set facebook opengraph and twitter images in the head.
- housing object creator script will need to be changed once we have letters in room numbers
- Mason now has official two letter abbreviations for buildings in the park
- Hampton Roads doesn't have it's floors or rooms
- actually finish updating the text on the welcome walkthrough
- we shouldn't welcome people back if they just joined
- Imagine and implement additional custom validation for forms
- LOT more explanation on the not-logged-in homepage
- redirect new users directly to setup pages
- replace config.py with settings.py inheritance
- Verify each page's mobile responsiveness
- add all remaining on-campus housing
- support for rooms with letters (cough, Liberty)
- logging-- email errors to developer mailing list
- django rest framework API
- Revamp Student privacy queryset to accept student, location args
- Custom student block lists
- Support for off-campus students
- Support more than one major
- Add Tumblr and Github as available social media links
- prepare to upgrade to python 3
- update to django 1.9
- start adding email messages to users
- Full PEP8 compliance
- macOS readme
- docstrings and comments
- Traditional test cases
- redirect everything to the intended login page instead of to the homepage